Bostwana trip

Regular news and updates from Beryn & Peter

Bostwana trip

Postby BerynDaniel » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:52 pm

Hi all from Gabs

It feels like we've only just landed and a whole week has gone by already.
Once again we had a wonderful time up your end of the world - thanks for all the support and wonderful feedback.

It was wonderful to see some of the March faces again at the Chocolate evening.

Rolene has set dates to get us back up there:
The 2 day weekend course is scheduled for Sat 9th and Sun 10th August
The Chocolate Love Workshop is scheduled for Monday 11th August in the evening.

If you know of anyone who is interested in joining us or if you haven't yet made it to the Chocolate Workshop and would like to join us please get in touch. Details and or registration via http://www.superfoods.co.za/events.htm
Please tell your friends.

In the meantime I am trying to fill your resource section of the forum with more local suppliers of good quality produce. If you know of healthshops that can get in products from Johannesburg for you, or local nut and seed suppliers please let me know or add their details yourself. At the moment I only know of Carole at Green Gem, but please add anyone you know of in the resources section for Gabarone :D

And a reminder:
Whoever would like to order Superfoods, please email your order to Michael in our office at michael@superfoods.co.za by Monday 23rd June. He will then work out a total postage cost to one address (Rolene's) and then email you invoices. The invoices will need to be paid in full into our South African account in Rands by Monday 30th June which is when the parcels will be despatched, to arrive in Botswana via courier by the 4th July.
BerynDaniel
Site Admin

Return to Raw News