‘Life is designed raw. Out of trillions of organisms that were alive at the beginning of time, are alive now and will be alive at the end of time, only one tampers with its food. You do not want to bet against those kind of odds.'
(excerpt from Sunfood Diet Success System-David Wolfe)
Only humans and domesticated animals eat cooked and processed foods. The cooking and processing of foods has become so commonplace that most of us do not even question it.
"The essential is to get rid of deeply rooted prejudices,
which we often repeat without examining them.'
I mean, let's face it depression is not a prozac deficiency disease.
Cancer is not a chemotherapy deficiency disease.
Ever wondered why the top Western life-threatening diseases are NOT contagious?
You name your ailment, happy, healthy people aren't happy because they've got drugs coming out of their ears! Healthy people aren't healthy because they're getting a regular dose of chemotherapy. So what are these happy, healthy people doing?
Yip, you guessed it...
...eating loads of raw foods.
What is the basis of human nourishment?
First let’s look at what it is NOT and clear up some common misconceptions:
- White refined sugar takes energy away from the body not the other way around
- No chocolate bar, no matter how good can give you a 25 hour day
- Movies are better without consuming genetically modified popcorn
- The flesh of factory farmed, tortured animals is dead food and cannot give you more life.
- Milk from factory-farmed cows intended for baby calves is not the best white liquid for humans
- Cooked, microwaved and processed foods containing dyes, flavourants, and preservatives that are limp and brown do not nourish the body or the soul.
Could it perhaps be: Raw Plant Foods?
- Nature presents them to us in abundance.
- Raw plant foods are simple, easy to find, fun to eat and delicious.
- Raw plant foods contain thousands of health-giving nutrients.
- Raw plant foods conform to the biological design of the human digestive system.
- Raw plant foods represent the purest form of transformed sun energy, with the sun being the source of all life on this planet
When one eats an orange, the wrapper (peel) becomes compost.
When one follows a raw-plant-food lifestyle, the amount of rubbish produced by that individual decreases to almost nothing.
- Raw plant foods are cleansing and alkalizing
- Raw plant foods do not create an immune system response when you eat them.
- Raw plant foods regenerate the cells of the body
- Raw plant foods add vitamins and minerals to the body.
- Raw plant foods add protein to the body whereas 50% of proteins are completely
destroyed by the cooking process
- Raw plant foods add enzymes to your enzyme bank account
‘A person’s lifespan is directly related to the exhaustion of their enzyme potential.’
Raw plant foods are alive and we want to be alive, don’t we?
Am I missing something here?
What do you think?
- Eating Raw saves you time and money
- Eating Raw gives you abundant energy.
- Eating Raw gives you radiant health
- Eating Raw takes away the stress of having to worry about illnesses that just don't show up or make themselves at home in your body when it is cleansed and thriving on living foods.
- Raw Food helps the planet. By eating raw you are in your own, powerful way doing your bit for the environment - instead of producing rubbish than fills landfills you are discarding seeds which create life.
And most importantly - Eating Raw is delicious and FUN
When you eat RAW PLANT FOODS you re-connect with Nature, and not only outer nature but your Inner Nature as well.
How outrageous a concept…
… Or perhaps simple common sense!
slightly cooked tomato
To find out more about our Raw Food Courses and Workshops click here to go to our Courses and Workshops page.
To find out when, or register for the next Raw Food course that is happening in your area click here to go to our Event Schedule.
To see what other people have experienced by attending a raw food course and introducing more natural foods into their diets click to our Feedback page