SOARING FREE SUPERFOODS (PTY) LTD. (we the company) obtains & uses your personal information, in accordance with the requirements of the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”).
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is collected and used properly, lawfully and transparently.
What information we collect:
SOARING FREE SUPERFOODS (PTY) LTD. collects and processes your personal information mainly to contact you for the purposes of understanding your requirements, personalizing your experience and delivering services accordingly.
For this purpose, we will collect details including
1. your name and surname;
2. your contact numbers;
3. email address;
4. demographic information such as address details for delivery purposes
5. IP address, and;
6. non-personal browsing habits and website usage
How we collect information:
The information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by the User. Users may determine cookie use independently through their personal online browser settings.
We require this information to:
1. understand your needs and provide you with a better service by making your online shopping experience easier
2. compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click patterns and access to the SUPERFOODS website to enhance your user experience
We may use the information securely to:
1. periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other marketing-related information which we think you may be interested in using the email address which you have provided
2. contact you by email or phone regarding operational or promotional matters
3. customise our website, services & offer according to your interests
We may collect, maintain, save, compile and disclose any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
1.SOARING FREE SUPERFOODS (PTY) LTD. shall not disclose personal information from Users unless the User consents thereto;
2.SOARING FREE SUPERFOODS (PTY) LTD. shall disclose information without the User’s consent only through due legal process; and
3.SOARING FREE SUPERFOODS (PTY) LTD. may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual
SOARING FREE SUPERFOODS (PTY) LTD. owns and retains all rights to the non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by SOARING FREE SUPERFOODS (PTY) LTD.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, we may disclose your personal information to our service providers who are involved directly in the delivery of products or services to you. We have agreements in place to ensure that they comply with the privacy requirements as required by the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”);
1. When contracting with third parties, we will impose appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations on them to ensure that personal information that we remain responsible for, is kept secure.
2. We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your personal information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we are obliged to.
SOARING FREE SUPERFOODS (PTY) LTD. is legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorized access and use of personal information. We will, on an ongoing basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic measures, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org .We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Once you have submitted your information, it is protected by a password chosen by you. You remain responsible for your password and it must not be given to anyone else. Only by entering your email address and your password will you be able to access your personal and account information. Your password is encrypted and cannot be viewed by anyone, including us.
It is important that the information we have about you is accurate and up to date. Your information can be updated online at any time, and we cannot be liable for any information which is inaccurate and/or obsolete.
To ensure that we give you the best service, you may receive e-mails from us from time to time, telling you about promotions, special offers or other interesting events. If you do not want to receive this information any longer, you must kindly indicate this to us by updating your personal details on our website or opting out of our newsletters here.