• REDUCES AGEING FREE RADICALS - high antioxidant level — ORAC value of +5000 per 1 tsp (5x more than raw cacao & 30x more antioxidants than goji berries )
• NATURAL SKIN FOOD - high in vitamin E
• ATHLETIC RECOVERY SUPPORT - polyphenol content reduces muscle damage
• COGNITIVE FUNCTION ENHANCEMENT - anthocyanins improve memory & blood flow
• CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT - heart supportive anthocyanins, fibre & healthy fats
• ANTICANCER PROPERTIES - anthocyanins induce cancer cell death
• RICH NUTRITIONAL SOURCE - supplies electrolytes, trace minerals, amino acids, and even small amounts of essential fatty acids. Contains valuable phytonutrients, especially anthocyanins, in addition to vitamin C, vitamin A and dietary fibre.
• LOWERS RISK OF BLOOD CLOTS - increases blood circulation
• LOW IN NATURAL SUGARS
How to use açaí powder
Although it is a berry, its taste is more savoury, similar to that of sumac. We’d say it has a more ‘tangy spice’ flavour reminiscent of lemon rind. This potent plant berry can be used medicinally, and may have culinary uses to brighten up dry rubs, spice blends like za’atar, and dressings.
1-4 tsp daily. Mix or sprinkle into water, juice, smoothies, yoghurt or oats.
Maintenance: 1 teaspoon (5g) daily
Therapeutic: 1 teaspoon (5g) 4 times daily
Soaring Free Superfoods is proud to offer you the highest quality, ethically sourced ingredients. No bulking or flow agents and fillers. Tested for heavy metals.
Packed in a factory that may contain gluten, soya, nuts and seeds.
Organic açaí berry powder
Product of Brazil