Camu camu berry has a long history of indigenous use and has incredible benefits verified by science. It is a small, red, South American superberry that grows wild along the rivers of the Amazon rainforest.
Share this Product:
Camu is the richest botanical source of vitamin C in the world. It is known for its stress defence benefits thanks to high amounts of GABA (also known as The Peacemaker for its anti-depressant effects), as well as its powerful antioxidant, free-radical fighting effects.
• STRENGTHENS IMMUNITY - contains minimum 5% vitamin C
• BRAIN PROTECTION - stay mentally sharp & steer clear of dementia and Alzheimer’s
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - phytochemicals & minerals
• NATURAL, EFFECTIVE ANTI-DEPRESSANT - excellent source of GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid), a..k.a. ‘The Peacemaker’ neurotransmitter
• PROMOTES FEELINGS OF CALM & TRANQUILITY - GABA urns off excess adrenaline
• PROTECT YOUR VISION - high in carotenoids to fight macualr degeneration
• NATURAL SKIN PROTECTION - beta-carotenes provide Internal protection from sunburn
• ANTI-VIRAL - camu has anti-herpetic properties
• STRENGTHEN TEETH & BONES - vitamin A fortifies teeth & bones
• LONGEVITY BERRY - anthocyanin pigments & carotenoids
• IMPROVES NIGHT VISION - high betacarotene content
• BOOST ANTIOXIDANTS - reduces oxidative stress
HOW TO USE CAMU CAMU
Blend into water, juice, smoothies or desserts. Combine camu camu powder with honey to create your own super immune-boosting flu buster and throat soother. Stir into water and sip throughout the day to maximise your vitamin C uptake. Use 1 teaspoon daily.
Soaring Free Superfoods Camu Camu Berry powder is a whole fruit, 100% raw powder produced using no heat, radiation, fillers or excipients, providing you with a high vitamin C powder.
Product of Peru
100% organic camu camu powder (contains minimum 5% vitamin C)