Golden berries are also known as gooseberries, or Incan berries, and are native to the Peruvian Andes.
Share this Product:
Golden berries contain vitamins, trace minerals and are high in antioxidants, including polyphenols and carotenoids.
• HEALTHY HEART - contains essential fatty acids: oleic & linoleic acid
• WEIGHT LOSS - a low calorie, nutrient-dense food for satisfying hunger
• SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM - contains powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatories
• HELPS PREVENT TYPE 2 DIABETES - slows the breakdown of simple sugars from carbs
• SLOWS AGEING - high antioxidant profile to keep you feeling younger for longer
• FIRMER SKIN - high Vitamin C level for better collagen synthesis
How to use golden berries
These mouth-watering berries are so good that you’ll likely eat them straight out of the box. Chewy and slightly tart they are especially delicious added to chia pudding, muesli, granola and snack mixes.
Soaring Free Superfoods Golden Berries are certified organic and of the highest quality. Many other berries are treated with sulphur, dried using high temperatures or sprayed with pesticides. Soaring Free's Golden Berries are grown without pesticides, are sundried and sulphur-free.