Hemp oil is an ancient food that can be traced back thousands of years across multiple cultures where it was revered as a complete food source. Hemp seed oil is the fat that is cold-pressed from the hulled hemp seeds.
Our cold-pressed hemp seed oil contains significant amounts of omega 3 and 6 EFAs (essential fatty acids), in a unique, near-perfect ratio for human nutritional needs.
Share this Product:
Our cold-pressed hemp seed oil contains significant amounts of omega 3 and 6 EFAs (essential fatty acids), in a unique, near perfect ratio for human nutritional needs.
• ANTIOXIDANT - contains significant amounts of EFAs and high in vitamin E
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - EFAs minimise inflammation so you feel less pain
• HORMONE BALANCING - the only edible seed that contains essential GLA
• SKIN PROTECTION - EFAs provide protection and improve elasticity
• LIVER SUPPORTING - a good source of lecithin
• BRAIN BUILDING - lecithin is also known to fortify the brain and boost function
How to use hemp seed oil
Drizzle over salads, soups or vegetables, mix into salad dressings or just eat off the spoon! Due to its heat sensitive EFA composition, it is best not to use in high temperature cooking.
Recommended 1 teaspoon - 1 tablespoon daily.
Soaring Free Superfoods ensure that our hemp products are non-irradiated and certified organic, which means they are processed and grown without chemicals. Hexane free!