Combine all the ingredients except the capsules in your blender and blend on high for at least 1 minute. Ensure that the dates and hemp seeds - if you are using them - have fully broken downStep 2:
Twist open the Euphoria capsules and empty the contents into your coffee mixture. Blend again to combine.Step 3:
Pour the mocha into two mugs, using a fine mesh strainer if desired or if your blender is not high-powered.Notes:
* Make sure that your blender is equipped to blend hot liquids before attempting this recipe. If not, simply let the coffee cool slightly, and then reheat the mocha mixture after blending.
* The amount of Euphoria capsules used is up to you: start with less and gradually increase them, using the packaged instructions as a guide.
* Vegans can sub collagen powder for Hemp Seeds or more coconut butter. The mixture will not be as frothy, but equally delicious!
* Adjust the sweetness of the drink according to your own preferences, adding or subtracting the number of dates, or using a liquid sweetener.
* Top tip: warm the jug of your blender by swirling hot water in it before blending. This prevents your mocha mixture from cooling down too much whilst blending.