1 tray of about 4 - 6 brownies
10 minutes Prep + 20 minutes Baking time
Combine wet ingredients, combine dry ingredients. Mix it together and scoop into a tray.
Bake in baking tray greased with cacao butter or lined with baking paper for 15-20 minutes @ 180°C.
Remove from oven. Allow to cool and then cut into squares. Serve as is or with a dollop of ice cream or thick cream.
- 3⁄4 C runny tahini or peanut butter (NB: not the dry, thick kind)
- 1⁄2 C maple syrup
- 1⁄2 C + 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 4 - 6 tsp Turkey Tail Powder
- 1 Soaring Free Superherb Zero-Sugar Bar, chopped into small chunks
- Up to 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp baking soda (bicarb)
- Melted Cacao Butter for the right consistency
- 1⁄5 tsp Himalayan salt