Melt the Cacao Paste, Cacao Butter and coconut oil.
Add the melted cacao paste and butter with the Coconut Blossom Nectar to your power blender. Blend on low speed - do not over-blend. All the ingredients can be efficiently mixed through by hand if you do not have a power blender.
Now to prepare the fruit for the fondue go to step 3
To make raw chocolates to set in the fridge go to step 4
Chop any fresh fruit that would work well with chocolate – our favourites are banana, mango, naartjies, strawberries and pineapple. You could even add some dried fruit pieces to the selection.
Arrange on a plate and serve with forks to dip the fruit into chocolate sauce. So simple.
Add flavours and set in the fridge to make raw chocolates.
Choose flavouring and superfoods of your choice, add to the melted chocolate and pour into chocolate moulds or ice trays and allow to set in the freezer or fridge.
Here are some favourite flavour combinations to add to this recipe:
• Goji Geranium – 1 drop of rose geranium essential oil and a handful of Organic Goji Berries .
• Minty Spirulina – 1 drop of mint essential oil and 1 t Spirulina Powder or Brain On and all you will taste is the mint – not a hint of spirulina!
• Maca Vanilla – 1 T Maca and 1 t vanilla extract or powder.
• Lucuma Orange – 1 T Lucuma Powder and 1 drop of orange essential oil.
- 200 g Cacao Paste, melted
- 100 g Cacao Butter, melted
- 1/4 C coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 C Coconut Blossom Nectar or sweetener of your choice
- A selection of fresh and/or dried fruit