6 - 8 servings
25 - 30 minutes cook time
Preheat oven to 175℃.
Mash the bananas and add the coconut sugar, coconut blossom nectar, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, melted coconut oil (or cashew butter) and vanilla essence.
Sift the dry ingredients together and gradually add in the wet ingredients.
Grease the bread tin with coconut oil and pour in the batter.
Slice the extra banana and place gently on top. Drizzle over extra coconut blossom nectar. Bake for 35-40 minutes until brown on top.
Store in an airtight container for up to three days (it actually gets more tasty if there’s any left over in couple of days.) You can also freeze it.
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 C spelt flour or any other gluten free flour
- ¼ C tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (aluminium free)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 75 ml coconut sugar
- ¼ C Coconut Blossom Nectar
- ¼ C coconut oil or cashew butter
- ¼ C almond milk
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ C Chaga Powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Extra medium sized banana