Start the day before
For the vanilla buckwheat, simply combine the soaked and rinsed buckwheat with Coconut Blossom Nectar and vanilla, then dehydrate for 12 hours or until crispy.
Make the chocolate sauce - see recipe here under Chocolate Fruit Fondue (link to cacao paste recipe page)
For the chia omega cream, blend ingredients together and allow to stand for 1–2 minutes to thicken.
Take one portion of chia omega cream and mix in the Spirulina Powder and 2 drops of peppermint essential oil to make the green minty cream.
In a glass, layer one layer of the plain cream, one layer of the green cream, one layer vanilla buckwheat, then one layer chocolate sauce. Repeat until the glass is filled, and top with Organic Cacao Nibs.
- Chia Omega Cream:
- 1 C water
- 1/4 C Hemp Seeds
- 1/8 C Chia Seeds
- 1/4 C Lucuma Powder
- 1–2 T Coconut Blossom Nectar or sweetener of your choice (amount depends on how sweet you like it)
- 1/2 t Vanilla Seeds
- Chocolate Sauce (See recipe Chocolate Fruit Fondue)
- 500 g buckwheat, soaked for 20 minutes and rinsed
- 1/4 C Coconut Blossom Nectar or sweetener of your choice
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1/2 t Spirulina Powder
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- Cacao Nibs (for decoration and crunch)