Legend has it that Inca warriors used to eat maca before going into battle – they believed it gave them invincible strength and stamina. Black maca is the rarest of the maca roots with antioxidant-rich black colour pigments found primarily in the skin of the roots.
Share this Product:
Maca grows high up in the Peruvian Andes mountains where the extremely mineral rich soils account for its high levels of energy, protein, minerals and dietary fibre.
• BOOSTS ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE - bioavailable protein for stamina and faster recovery
• IMPROVES COGNITIVE FUNCTION - increases blood circulation for mental agility
• STRENGTHENS BONES - contains more calcium than milk for bone support
• BOOSTS LIBIDO - oxygen-enhancing and hormone-balancing for lovers
• INCREASES FERTILITY - overall hormonal & conception support for both sexes
• IMPROVES ADRENAL FUNCTION - adaptogenic, balances hormones & reduces fatigue
• FEMALE HORMONE TONIC - reduces PMT as it’s a natural alternative to HRT
• REDUCES STRESS - holistically balances and stabilises the body
• MALE HORMONE TONIC - improves sperm count & motility; raises testosterone
HOW TO USE BLACK MACA POWDER
Black maca provides excellent support for your body pre- and post-exercise. Blend into smoothies, hot chocolate, desserts, snack bars and sweet treats. Maca has a synergistic effect when combined with raw cacao, so add it into your chocolate creations. Start with 1 tsp a day, and gradually move up to 8 tsp or more.
The Soaring Free Superfoods Black Maca is of the highest grade and quality and is certified to have been grown organically.