Raw cacao has a rich history amongst ancient Central American cultures. Associated with nobility and abundance, cacao was known as ‘the food of the gods’ or ‘black gold’ and traded as currency. All chocolate comes from cacao beans, which is the nut of the cacao fruit. Cacao paste is the nibs conched at a low temperature to make a paste, which is easy to melt and use in chocolate recipes.
Share this Product:
Raw chocolate is one of the highest antioxidant foods known, a rich source of magnesium and mood enhancing brain chemicals, including PEA (phenylethylamine), anandamide, serotonin and dopamine.
• HEART SUPPORT - contains high levels of magnesium to keep your heart healthy
• LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE - theobromine relaxes muscles and dilates blood vessels
• SLOWS AGEING - super rich in antioxidant, anti-ageing flavanols
• MENTAL CLARITY - PEA (phenylethylamine) improves cognitive function
• NATURAL ANTIDEPRESSANT - contains plenty of feel-good neurotransmitters
• ENERGISING - contains B vitamins, iron, manganese and theobromine
• IMMUNE BOOSTING - high content of B vitamins to keep your immunity strong
• WEIGHT LOSS - natural appetite suppressant helps you eat less
• FEEL YOUNGER - MAOIs keep those feel-good neurotransmitters in your system for longer
How to use cacao paste
Make the best chocolate sauce or easily create your own healthy chocolates at home by combining melted cacao paste, cacao butter and your sweetener of choice. Recommended 5 – 20g per day.
Most cacao products are roasted at high temperatures and then refined through machinery using high heat. Soaring Free Superfoods raw cacao products are carefully dried and cold processed ensuring truly raw cacao that keeps the delicate nutrients intact. Our cacao is certified organic and tested for heavy metals.