Goji berries have been highly regarded in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries and have been grown across Asia for over 5 000 years. In Traditional Chinese Medicine gojis are recommended as additions to almost every meal because it is known to stimulate the release of digestive juices to improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Share this Product:
• REDUCE STRESS - adaptogenic, tonic food which supports the kidneys
• COMPLETE PROTEIN - 18 amino acids for brain function & a stronger body
• PROTECTS AGAINST OXIDATIVE STRESS - high in antioxidants which transform free radicals & reduce premature ageing
• ENERGY BOOSTING - 21 trace minerals & polysaccharides for a stronger immune system & energised body
• PREVENTS DISEASE - high in antioxidants for less free radical damage
• SKIN SUPER BERRY - boosts human growth hormone for youthful, supple skin
• BETTER DIGESTION - stimulates and improves your digestive system
• BETTER HEART HEALTH - helps keep your arterial walls cholesterol-free
• IMPROVES EYESIGHT - excellent source of carotenoids to strengthen the eyes
• BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM - is adaptogenic & contains polysaccharides for a stronger immune system
How to use goji berries
Add a small handful of gojis to a glass of warm water with lemon. Enjoy as a dried fruit snack, added to teas, smoothies, sprinkled over salads, muesli, or blended into soups or broths. Children also love to snack on gojis.
Recommended 10 – 30g daily.
Soaring Free Superfoods Goji Berries are of the highest grade and quality. Each batch is organically certified and is tested at a South African accredited laboratory.