From the valleys of Peru comes a fruit known as the ‘Gold of the Incas’, revered by the ancients for its delicious flavour and nutrient density. It is a low GI sweetener and is safe for diabetics.
Share this Product:
The bright yellow lucuma fruit has a dry flesh rich in vitamins and essential trace minerals. It is an excellent source of carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins especially beta-Carotene, niacin and vitamin C.
• INCREASED ENERGY - high iron content means properly oxygenated blood
• QUICKER HEALING - iron for blood clotting, so the body can heal quicker
• IMMUNE ENHANCING - powerful, immune system-enhancing antioxidants
• LOW-GI SWEETENER - complex carbohydrates, minerals and fibre – in one
• NUTRIENT RICH - source of carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins and minerals
• STRONG TEETH & BONES - high in calcium and phosphorous for skeletal strength
• IMPROVE EYESIGHT - beta-carotene to support your eye health and vision
• CLEANSE YOUR LIVER - niacin (B3) helps flush the liver of accumulated toxins
• RADIANT SKIN - great source of vitamin C, beta-carotene and niacin
How to use lucuma
Lucuma powder has a pleasant sweet taste which is rich, creamy and malty. It is delicious in all smoothies, snack bars and chocolates. Blend with hemp seeds to create a great dairy alternative.
The Soaring Free Superfoods Lucuma Powder is made from sustainably grown and harvested fruit which is organically certified and of the highest quality.