Chlorella is a micro-algae that grows in fresh water, and is one of the earliest and simplest life forms on the planet. It contains an astounding array of nutritional elements: vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, essential fatty acids, protein, nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), chlorophyll, and a vast spectrum of phytochemicals.
Soaring Free Chlorella has BROKEN CELL WALLS which makes it easy for the body to access all the goodness inside.
Share this Product:
Rich in chlorophyll it helps balance pH and acts as a powerful heavy metal detoxifier. Soaring Free Chlorella is has broken cell walls which means your digestive system can access the nutritional power inside.
• FASTER RECOVERY - contains 58% easily digestible protein
• STRONGER TEETH & BONES - high in calcium and magnesium
• ENERGISING - rich source of all the B vitamins
• ALKALISING - lowers the body’s pH levels for a more balanced system
• CLEANSING - rich in chlorophyll for plant-based detoxing
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - high in GLA (gamma linolenic acid)
• WEIGHT LOSS - corrects nutritional deficiencies, healing the endocrine system
• HIGHLY NOURISHING - packed with nutritional elements for holistic health
• BOOSTS IMMUNITY - rich in GLA which is shown to correct many conditions and imbalances
• Contains 1000-2500mg/100g Chlorophyll; 0.1-0.3mg/100g Vitamin B12.
How to use chlorella tablets
Chlorella tablets are easy to swallow with water, juice or smoothies.
Each tablet is 200mg and there are approximately 500 tablets in the 100g box.
Maintenance dose: 5 tablets twice a day.
Detoxifying dose: 10 to 20 tablets daily or consult your health care practitioner.
Disclaimer: Due to chlorella's powerful immune boosting properties, it is recommended that anyone with an autoimmune condition should consult their doctor before taking it.
Soaring Free Superfoods Chlorella is certified organic, which means it's guaranteed to be chemical-free and non-GMO.