20 minutes + 10 minutes cook time
Melt the cacao paste by placing it in a bowl over a pot with just-boiled water, stirring until it melts.
Mix the salted tahini caramel ingredients together and set aside.
Place all of the mousse ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Add layers of the mousse, salted tahini caramel in a jar and top with whipped coconut cream and shavings of cacao paste or raw chocolate bar.
Place in the fridge until serving time.
For the mousse:
- ⅓ C Chia Seeds soaked in ⅔ C water for 20 minutes until thick
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 4 medjool dates or brown dates soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- ⅓ C Cacao Paste, melted
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Blossom Nectar or maple
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp salt
For salted chocolate tahini caramel:
- ¼ C tahini
- 2 tbsp Cacao powder or 1tbsp melted Cacao paste
- ¼ C Coconut Blossom Nectar
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 200ml cold coconut cream whipped until fluffy
- Cacao Paste, raw chocolate shavings or cacao nibs