Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
In a separate bowl, mix the milk, apple cider, oil, sweetener, and the vanilla extract.
Pour the wet into the dry and whisk in the mucuna powder.
Pour the batter into a squeezy bottle with a nozzle and heat up a pan with some coconut oil.
Add about ½ tablespoon per mini pancake and fry for about 30-40 seconds on each side, make use of a fork or a butter knife to easily turn over the pancakes.
Serve with cinnamon sugar and honey.
Other flour like millet, sorghum, buckwheat, or quinoa can be used for a gluten-free batter. Additional toppings could be nut butter, toasted nuts, fruit, and yogurt for serving.
- 1 C spelt, whole wheat or oat flour (gluten-free options below)
- 1 C chickpea flour
- 4 tsp Mucuna Powder (2 daily doses for 2 servings of pancakes)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 C plant-based milk
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon sugar for serving
- Honey for serving