Add the sweet potato + water to a pot, boil to soft.
Add the sorghum flour to the pot + allspice + salt, cook for another 5 minutes.
Add the coconut milk and blend until smooth.
Top with mulberries and tahini sauce. Voila!
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cp sorghum flour (sorghum ground to a flour)
- 1 tsp allspice or cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp dried mulberries
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- Optional Sweetener - low GI coconut blossom nectar
- Tahini dressing (3 dates + 1 Tbsp tahini + ⅓ cup coconut milk + pinch salt)
- White Mulberries