Make the Vegan Salted Caramel and White Cashew Chocolate first - methods given belowStep 2:
Preheat oven to 160⁰C and then line the brownie pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.Step 3:
Meanwhile, place the pre-made White Cashew Chocolate Blocks in a mixing bowl over hot water to melt (or, if you haven’t put them in the fridge to harden, you can just use the melted mixture from the beginning.)Step 4:
Mix together the tapioca/corn starch the water, xantham gum and salt. Add the sugar and whisk in the melted chocolate mixture.Step 5:
Sift all the dry ingredients together and then fold in the wet ingredients gradually with a spatula.Step 6:
Mix together the coconut cream and vinegar, and fold this into the blondie mixture. Add in the chopped cashews and cacao paste at the end.Step 7:
Pour into the brownie pan and place in the oven to bake for 30-45 minutes.Step 8:
Once brown and baked through, let it cool before drizzling with vegan caramel & a dollop of ice creamVegan Salted Caramel Method:
1. Place all the ingredients except the salt and vanilla powder, in iron pot on medium heat and bring to a boil for about 30-45 minutes, until it becomes gooey caramel.
2. Whisk in the salt and vanilla powder and store in a glass container.
1. Mix together the nut butter, melted cacao butter, coconut blossom nectar, cinnamon and salt together.
2. Pour into mould of preference (an ice cube tray works well.)
3. Place in the fridge until set.